Thursday, April 1, 2010

ill write about love. i couldnt live without love. thats what keeps me going. if u havent got love, u havent got anything. thats what i think anyways. i get great pleasure from my dog. shes pretty much my best friend lol. Shes so loveable and always happy to see you people usually arent like that. u can just look at her and she starts wagging im like awww. of course i try to pick her up then n she runs n bites me trying to play lol.. my mother loves me too. shes always there. and then theres my boyfriendddd. he loves me alot. maybe well get married i kinda think we will.. never thought that about anyone before. so we shall see. but he thinks im about insane bc most of the time i am. but he manages to still love me. through the good bad and the ugly. its nice to be loveed. even if its not by many people bc i left all my family and friends in tennessee. and most of my friends always they tell me they love me like a sister would. what sweeties?!? haha ruby my dog went to get groomed at pet smart the other day and i tried handing her over to them and she griped on to my arm and scratched the far out of me. she was on the road for 7 hours that day. good doggie

No comments:

Post a Comment