Tuesday, April 13, 2010

when i am stressed i like going to the tanning bed. i think its relaxing to just doze off and get all warm with music in the background and just forget about everything. i like to exercise too. when im really stressed its probably the best thing for me. i tend to stress alot so if i just stretch and run a little bit i feel a lot better not to mention it usually wears me out so i can to sleep easily. i shop when im stressed and right about now its a bad thing. idk why i do that i mean after i get home and look at the damage ive done its another stresser right now ecspecially since my moms husband has been unemployed since january and im having to pay out about as much as i make for my car and insurance... sheww now that stresses me out. but things have to get better eventually if i can hang in there and soon hopefully my mom can take my cAr payment back.. i like my dog too. when im upset i play with her or just pet on her shes cheerful always happy to see you tail wagging. shes a cutie. i sleep when im stressed when i just dont want to deal with it or think about it i go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment