Friday, April 23, 2010

i am thankful and blessed with a lot. a lot more than i usually realize. and i told my bf that the other night and he was like whoa this isnt ashley lol. its easier to always look at all the bad and forget about the good. its funny how one bad thing seems to overcome you even when u have numerous good things going for you. i am certainly blessed to be saved. I thank GOd everyday. Im thankful for my family.. my mom inpaticular. i get really annoyed with her but shes one of my best friends. im thankful for my awesome bf who treats me better than any guy ever has. hes the only one in my life i can actually depend on. if he says hes going to do something or hell be there, he will no worries. im thankful for my ruby! when im in a bad mood she cheers me up. every time i come home shes always happy to see me. she warms and cuddly in the night. im really thankful for my job. and i just got moved to the pharmacy! so im def thankful for that. i prayed for a while about that one. I have a lot of job security at walmart and i know my hours will always be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment