Thursday, April 29, 2010

the first time i was hurt hd to be from a bike wreck. i still have scars all over my knees and other areas from wrecking. i know it all hurt. and this one time i was setting on a skateboard going down a hill riding it when i seen a car who didnt see me so i put my feet down trying to stop it.. my feet rolled under the skateboard and dragged on the concrete. my hands ended up under there too just dragging. i didnt think i was going to be able to walk. it hurt so bad and i was trying not to cry in front of everyone. both of my knees were skinned up bad and the tops of my hands and my feet and my toes i had blood running down my legs and could barely walk with flipflops on where my feet were cut off. im pretty glad my mom didnt see me comming home looking like that she'd of died. and then this one time we were going to the top of this hill and riding down real fast to go up another steep hill. well this dumb guy was at the top of the hill and i just quit peddling but where it was so steep i just fell backwards and hit the concrete. i came to and my bike was on top of me. my head hurt. i was just mmostly mad bc i had new clothes on lol. maybe i shoulda had my head checked out idk im fine now or atleast i think

No comments:

Post a Comment