Wednesday, March 31, 2010

i dont like these laptops they weigh like 10 pounds thats like packing my dog around all day. then half of the time they dont work. see them not working is the reason i have to do so many blogs all at once. bc yes i did have a laptop but in the 15 or 20 mins she gave us to blog my laptop wouldnt even start up.. piece of crap. i think laptops are too advanced for high school anyways. maybe bc im old fashioned and theyve been noting but a pain. there isnt enough room on my little body to pack everything around the half day that im here. heavy piece of crap. theyre not very dependable like most people haha. so my blog should just be called my complaints im noticing i do that alot on here. oh well at least im not fussing and griping at or to someone. so i dont have much to talk about.. proms in a month :) and the week before im going tanning crazy. oh gosh im going to be 50 and wrinkled so bad.. poor poor skin. i think about things. like how different the people in owensboro are from the people in my hometown of tennessee. people here are just a lot ruder in general. there isnt as many good old country people here. and i dont mean people that havent got any teeth and dont wear shoes. so hurry up college come and go so i can return home with my wonderful bf and precious dog

No comments:

Post a Comment